UK WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS ORGANISATION
The challenges for women entrepreneurs are many. Can we overcome them by working together? Yes, we can! Such is the power of unity, in front of which all hurdles tremble. A warm welcome.
Together we win
By mutually contributing, we maintain the services for FREE
Generations of the human race have seen women as kind, generous and a representative of love on earth as a mother, wife, sister or a daughter. Inside each woman, there is an intense and immense strength to be successful and independent.
Many women possess excellent skills, let it be baking, teaching, sports, arts & crafts, computing, politics, academics….. passion overflows in their heart. The desire to shape this passion to reality is pressing more so than ever.
If so, Why are the women entrepreneurs less in number in the UK? What are the barriers that hinder reaching their goal? How do we work together to overcome what we realize as barriers? How do we shape our skills to a business and be independent?
Join us to explore the answers to above questions and be a part of the solution.
Together we win!
Let us learn about the
What are the challenges to tackle, while you progress in business as a women entrepreneur?
How Women Entrepreneurs organisation is a solution to the challenges?
Our core value is working together
Our 4 pillars of Strength born out of core value
- Together,we are the deepest knowledge pool and we learn digital skills and business strategies
- Together, we have the collective marketing, networking and buying power for business growth
- Together, we have mentorship for soft skills, fitness, health and motivation
- Together, We have strong representative power to engage with ministers and influence policies
Our members organize sales events by joining hands with each other Example: participating in Jumble trails, Hiring market stalls, organise festive events. By doing so, achieve a strong group advertising, sharing stalls to reduce cost and a great company for each other making it a great fun day and not just a sales event.
To apply or to have more Information: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be a leader and make a change. Suitable from age 16 and above
Our volunteers are the Lead Influencers making the greatest impact by leading key roles in the organisation’s structuring and member’s business growth ideas.
They are the strongest influencers helping the Organisation achieve it’s vision.
A big applause to Volunteer
- Riona John has contributed by successfully creating a Business Directory with entrepreneur’s business details for our organisation
Join as Influencers of women entrepreneurs !
Every woman in the community can be an influencer for a
positive change. A change that has the power to make many women's dreams come true.... At ourlocalonline, influencers are the supporting pillars in creating many women-led businesses.
Would you like to know how?
Would you like to be our influencer? Join us in two simple steps:
Your simple actions can create the greatest impact:
- FEEDBACK: The simplest way to support is to get to know our member’s businesses and give feedback. By helping them to create the right services, you maximize their success
- RECOMMENDATION :Do you know your community trusts your words the most amongst all forms of recommendations? From our group, you may find valuable products and services locally
- SOCIAL MEDIA SUPPORT: You can Like, share, and follow the entrepreneur’s social media posts. Your opinion matters the most to women entrepreneurs
- BUSINESS GROWTH INFLUENCER: You can create the greatest impact by sharing knowledge, skill, and opportunities for business growth.
VP Finance Education Company
Founder Anne's Inspirational Cards
If you want to grow and feel empowered by a team of successful and compassionate women who want you to succeed, you can have this experience right here with us. It is a real privilege to work and gain business experience together.