Facebooks Shops are an easy way to create a customised digital storefront. Your shop gives you the ability to inspire your customers and help them find the products that are right for them. Shops are simple to set up, seamless to use, load faster relative to a mobile website and are global in scale.
How shops work:
- Sellers who previously had an Instagram profile shop and/or Facebook Page shop will automatically convert to shops. Before setting up your shop, you need to have received an email or notification that you can now use Facebook Shops. Businesses with a linked Facebook Page shop and Instagram profile may be eligible to have a shared storefront across both Instagram and Facebook.
- New sellers can create a shop in Commerce Manager. If you’ve never set up an Instagram profile shop and/or Facebook Page shop, you can create a shop in Commerce Manager.
- You can create collections to customise your shop and attract customers. You’ll go to Commerce Manager to customise your shop and to create, arrange and customise your collections. Each collection will have a name, description, cover media and have between 6-30 products that you choose. You can organise products into collections with a variety of themes that can help your customers find products that are right for them.
- Shops showcase your brand and products in a native mobile experience.After publishing your shop, customers will be able to find it through the Facebook or Instagram app on Apple or Android devices. Your shop will be viewed in a full-screen immersive experience and your collections will be shown as personalised products to customers.
- Shops provide a unified presence on Facebook and Instagram. Shop customisation features are unified across the family of apps. This means that if you have a shop that is accessible from both your Instagram profile and your Facebook Page, then your collections may be visible on both Instagram and Facebook. Your shop will be available across both Instagram and Facebook if you have a Facebook Page shop associated with your Instagram Profile.