Thank you for using shop.ourlocalonline.com, shop.ourlocalonline.com is operated by Our Local Online Ltd (“Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales (registration number 12343862) and our registered office is at 15 Orchard Avenue, Shirley, Croydon, CR0 8UB, United Kingdom.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- Marketing Usage
- What are your data protection rights?
- How do we use Google maps?
- Your social logins
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect ?
Our Company collects the following data:
- We collect personal information (Name, email address, phone number, local business interests, networking preferences) that you voluntarily provide to us when registering
- We collect the above personal information when participating in activities on the Services (such as writing reviews, posting messages, posting events, participating in local business networking, when entering competitions, contests or giveaways) or during any communication with us.
- We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
- If you want to connect and communicate with local businesses and community about specific interests, you may share information about your interests.
- We provide you with the option to register using social media like Facebook or other social media accounts. We will collect the Information described in the section called “Your Social Logins” below.
- If you want to help your community get to know you better, you may share information about yourself in your profile, including your interests, skills, or what do you like about your community.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the “WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS” below).
- To send administrative information such as product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To post your reviews. If you wish to update, or delete your reviews, please contact us at email@example.com and be sure to include your name, review location, and contact information.
- To request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
- To enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and Contractual.
- If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine our response.
- We may use your information (anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information) for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing and your experience.
- When we process your order, we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data at the European Union & anonymous insights data in the United States of America. We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process.
However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
Ourlocalonline.com would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop ourlocalonline.com from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us using details listed in the ‘contact us’ section.
What are your data protection rights?
Ourlocalonline.com would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that ourlocalonline.com erase your personal data, as per the GDPR guidelines.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that ourlocalonline.com restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to us processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that ourlocalonline.com transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we Google maps?
Your social logins
Our Services offer you the ability to register and login using your third party social media account details (like your Facebook or Twitter logins). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile Information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, e-mail address, friends list, profile picture as well as other information you choose to make public.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us at: +44 (0) 7841715301
Or write to us: 15 Orchard Avenue, Shirley, Croydon, CR0 8UB